คงเคยเห็นปฏิทินที่มีรูปสวยๆ แล้วก็คำคมด้านล่าง พร้อมกรอบสีดำ กันนะครับ
มาเวอร์ชั่นนี้ ธิ้งกี้ก นำมาทำใหม่เป็นเวอร์ชั่น มองโลกในแง่ร้าย และสิ้นหวังครับ
- January - Wishes. When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
- February- Procrastination. Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.
- March - Compromise. Let's agree to respect each other's views, no matter how wrong yours might be.
- April - Effort. Hard work never killed anybody - but it is illegal in some places.
- May - Motivation. If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you, you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots wil be doing soon.
- June - Worth. Just because you're necessary doesn't mean you're important.
- July - Teamwork. A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.
- August - Consulting. If you're not a part of the solution, there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem.
- September - Cluelessness. There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.
- October - Ambition. The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly.
- November - Achievement. You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor.
- December - Idiocy Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.